TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
Ahne Oosterhof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:49:47 -0800
Hi Steve,

Try taking a look at IDT parts; check this page:
http://128.11.21.63/products/pcn/docs/Logic-00-14_1.pdf

All the pieces of the part number are here, not quite in the same sequence
however.

Regards, Ahne.

PS: A pin grid array copyrighted somewhere between 1978 and 1982  ---- is
that not a little ahead of its time. Or is it from week 38 in 1997?