TECHNET Archives

February 2001

From:
Jeff Ferry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:50:33 -0500
Guy,

As I recall our committee discussed stacking chip components side by side
vs. stacked and considered it equally acceptable. We just couldn't provide
photos for every possible mod option.

Thanks for the kind comments about the figures and workmanship.

Jeff Ferry
CEO
Circuit Technology Center
www.circuittechctr.com