LEADFREE Archives

February 2001

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
"HAN,JIANG-BO (A-Singapore,ex1)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leadfree Electronics Assembly E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 22:20:04 +0900
Is it possible for up-loading workshop presentation materials onto some
public web, so that those who cannot attend can also access them?
Kind Regards,

Han JiangBo
Principal Engineer, Ph.D.
Hardcopy Electronics Operation
Agilent Technologies Singapore
2 Corporation Road #05-01
Corporation Place
Singapore 618494, SINGAPORE
Tel.   +65 215 4703
Fax.   +65 268 4842
Email. [log in to unmask] < mailto:[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> >