TECHNET Archives

January 2001

From:
"Yves.Dupuis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:41:26 -0500
Concerning question 2. Depending on whether you have reason to believe that
your smaller data sets (less than 20 or so as you say) contain any
particularly unusual points (extreme outliers, highly attenuating
circumstances, etc), you may be able to estimate what you want by doing a
Monte Carlo simulation using the existing data set.

Yves Dupuis