TECHNET Archives

January 2001

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:50:14 +0100
Gregg,
We have seen PbC too and found it harmless. People's reaction was understood because it can look hairy in high mag, and even more disturbing  when you have MIL or SPACE people hanging around. A cotton tip dipped in a weak acidous solution removed it in seconds I remember.
Ingemar