TECHNET Archives

January 2001

From:
Tom Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:10:45 -0500
David,

 Solder mask is usually done in the negative, so that
what you see is what you don't get, and then reversed
through the magic of negative photoplotting or reversal
film on a contact frame. You will have to change your
CAD symbol library one time to reflect this but then you
will no longer need to draw slots, only lines.

Tom Martin
Sr. PCB Designer, ASE Technologies USA