TECHNET Archives

December 2000

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:52:17 -0500
I have never heard of doing this. Interesting . . . Why would a tin copper
alloy sink in a pot of molten tin/lead? I thought tin/copper had a higher
melting point than tin/lead. Sounds like you've done this before. Do you
have to add tin then?

 Guy Ramsey
American Competitiveness Institute
Senior Lab Technician / Instructor