TECHNET Archives

December 2000

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:50:48 -0000
And somewhere I have a British English / US English dictionary!

E.g. [Example]: If I tell you I was late because I had a flat in the
city centre.....

would you think

I was held up by traffic on my way from my apartment down town

or

was I delayed by a puncture in my car tyre[tire] in the middle of the
city?

Merry Christmas

Mike