TECHNET Archives

December 2000

From:
Ketan Bhatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 12:11:23 +0530
Dear Mr. Lee,

We are energy meter manufacturing company and on our boards - we are using no-clean solder paste/flux. And we are doing cleaning using IPA and then do conformal coating.

I request you to kindly advise on:

1) Can we stop cleaning using IPA and do coating directly?

2) What type of CRC could be used for this application - with details about suppliers.

3) Pls. also provide details of  chemicals required to remove coating for rework.

Thanks and best regards,

Ketan Bhatt
Secure Meters Limited.