TECHNET Archives

December 2000

From:
Lisa Angle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:42:51 -0500
George,
Are you putting nomenclature directly on bare copper?  We have no problems
with nomenclature on soldermask, its when we put the nomneclature directly
on copper and then put it through an immersion process.  I think we might
be experiencing one of two things, (1) undercut from micro etch and
replacement mechanism or (2) chemical bond attack between the copper and
nomenclature surfaces.  What are your thoughts?  What nomenclature ink are
you using?
Lisa

"Wenger, George M (George)" <[log in to unmask]>@IPC.ORG> on 12/21/2000
04:13:38 PM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
      to "Wenger, George M (George)" <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  TechNet <[log in to unmask]>