TECHNET Archives

December 2000

From:
Gabriela Bogdan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:07:41 +0200
> Yehuda Weisz wrote:
>
> Hi Technetters,
> I hope that someone here will be able to help me out in my fishing through the archives.
> Let's say - I want to get all messages on a certain subject starting 1 Jan 198 till today. I have used the "search" command but it had two drawbacks:
> - It presented only the first 100 messages on the subject.
> - It presented only the first few rows of the message.
>
> Do you know how can I make the server send me, let's say, all messages (full text) since a certain date (even if there are more than 100).
>
> Merry X-mass and a Happy New-Year for all,
>
> Yehuda Weisz

You choose archive:
you choose TechNet
You write near For:    X...
You may write near "where the subject is or contains:...Y
You click on search
You wait
You get ...articles found, only the first.. will be shown
If you look under this list, before seeing the texts you will see in small letters "more" or something like that.
If you want to see their titles too, click on it, you will get them in a while, if there are even more, repeat.
If you want to see the letter, just click TWICE?? on the title and you will get it . After reading click" back" on your browser, to get to the list.

What you see after the list is only to give you a clue what it is about.
I think that you can click there too, to get the whole message.
My browser needs a lot of time to open them back and forth.
Good luck
Gaby