TECHNET Archives

December 2000

From:
"Campbell, William (wcampbel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:39:59 -0500
You might want to try a different browser.  I did a search for solder balls
from june 1998 and got 375 hits.  The first 50 were shown, and at the bottom
of the headings, there is an option for "more hits", which will bring me to
the next 50.  Hope it helps.  Happy holidays!