TECHNET Archives

December 2000

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:43:46 +0200
Hi all,
This is great idea to get vias plugged from both sides.
What are the working techniques for this?I presume all of us know how to do
it from one side,but from both sides?
Any practical ideas??
Happy X-mass and Hannukah ( this year this is the same time) for evebody
Edward

Edward Szpruch
Eltek , Manager of Process Engineering
P.O.Box 159 ; 49101 Petah Tikva Israel
Tel  ++972 3 9395050 , Fax  ++972 3 9309581
e-mail   [log in to unmask]