TECHNET Archives

December 2000

From:
"Anselmo, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:47:52 -0500
        Steve, I have been doing the impedance modeling/testing for over 2
years now.  We started with a Polar, bought a TDR (only because a certain
customer wanted impedance results from a TDR and not the Polar), then we
upgraded to the new Polar CITS500S.
        IMHO, the Polar is the way to go.  It is extremely easy and faster
than the TDR, especially when testing differential impedance.  I have no
experience with the Introbotics so I can't compare their system to the
Polar.
        If you have any more questions just holler.

        Regards,
        John Anselmo
        Field Application Engineer
        Sanmina - Tech Center Austin