TECHNET Archives

December 2000

From:
Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:05:41 -0600
Kathi, thanks for this information; I'm using your message below to share with his friends on TechNet.  Many folks in the electronics assembly industry have had contact with Dave both through his work on IPC Committees, at Hexacon and the many years he spent at Pace.

TechNetters, please remember that Dave doesn't have electronic access now, so e-cards won't be good. If you wish to reply to our longtime EMPF Ridgecrest friend and current Hexacon President Kathi, please remember to remove the TechNet address from your reply.  I'm sure we all wish Dave the best for a speedy recovery.  Thanks for caring.  Jack

>>> Kathi Johnson <[log in to unmask]> 12/12/00 01:49PM >>>
Jack,
    I need to ask you a favor. Dave has been ill and he was just put
back into the hospital for the second time. As you well know he is miles
from his family and I wonder if you could rally the forces and get him
some get well cards/wishes from some of his buddies.
He had his gall bladder removed last week and then developed
complications after surgery. He is in ICU now and has a raging infection
and a blood sugar level that they are trying to get under control. He is
depressed and feeling blue. Unfortunately he does not have access to
email now but I could recieve anything and download and print from my
box and hand carry them to him at the hospital. Thanks for your help and you will be
earning your elf status when you help warm his Christmas spirits.

The Hospital and his home address are listed here:

Dave Robertson
Union Hospital
ICU Bed # 3
1000 Galloping Hill Rd.