LEADFREE Archives

December 2000

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
John Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leadfree Electronics Assembly E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:16:26 -0700
We are actively pursuing through our hired consultants at
[log in to unmask], whisker mechanism studies, testing, and control
methods........They may have some publications available at a cost,
consulting available, and suggestions as to control of
whiskering......................you need to deal with them directly on
that.

We, at ON Semicondiuctor are also are evaluating a Japanese whisker test
referred to as "black box" as in secret test......just to see what it
can do to accelerate whisker growth.

John Lynch
ON Semiconductor