TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
Phil Crepeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 07:25:09 -0800
hi,

here are the details for this mantech program:

sponsoring/monitoring agence is:

wrdc/mte
wright research and development center
wright-patterson afb, oh 45433-6533

the report no. is:

wrdc-tr-89-8025

the date is:

1990 december

i believe there are four volumes

the prime team was:

martin-marietta (now known as lockheed-martin)
westinghouse (now known as northrop-grumman (?))
ge (i'm not sure who bought the participating division from ge)

have fun trying to get it.

phil