TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
Lisa Angle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:45:34 -0500
All,
I was looking for information on UV curable nomenclature inks, specifically
what inks are out there and what are the details for application and
curing?
Any information would be appreciated.  Thank you.
Lisa Angle

anil k singh <[log in to unmask]>@IPC.ORG> on 11/30/2000 03:56:31 AM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
      to anil k singh <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  TechNet <[log in to unmask]>