TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
Lee Whiteman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:00:44 -0500
Matt,

You may want to consider Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. They have the
Center for Integrated Electronics, Electronics Manufacturing, and Electronic
Media. Their website is: http://www.cieem.rpi.edu/index.html.

What ever your decision is, good luck to you. Grad School is great fun where
you learn a lot. My only complaint about grad school is that the cash flow
is reversed, but you may have a high ROI when you get out.

Good Luck.

Lee Whiteman
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
ACI / EMPF