TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
Lee Whiteman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:32:49 -0500
Stephen,

If I can add my thoughts to Glenn's...

Many of the environmental test methods and test specifications in MIL-STD
883E can be found in the JEDEC specifications. The JEDEC specifications can
be found in: http://www.jedec.org/. You will need to establish an account to
gain access to the system.

If you decide to go to the DoD website for specifications,
http://astimage.daps.dla.mil/online/index.cfm, be warned that this website
is EXTREMELY SLOW, so you may want to hit it after hours (after 5:00 PM).
You will need to establish an account to gain access to the system as well.

As the other folks have reported, these documents are fairly large in size,
which will only increase the amount of processing time.

Good Luck.

Lee Whiteman
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
ACI / EMPF