TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:14:30 -0500
Cara,
I expect you are generally going to get a wall of silence from the actual
semi people (please prove me wrong!), as a lot of this stuff will be seen as
"competitive advantage", although I maintain that enviro stuff should be as
public domain as the owners can bear.   That being said, why don't you try
some of the following:
Genum in Burlington,
Tundra Semiconductors in Ottawa,
the semicon program at the community college in the Niagara peninsula
(sorry, I can't remember the college name)
Nortel Networks in Ottawa

and

Dr. Martine Simard-Normandin
Manager, Materials and Device Analysis
Centre for Microanalysis
ST Microelectronics (Canada) Inc.
185 Corkstown Road
Nepean, ON, Canada K2H 8V4

Martine's lab was part of Nortel Networks until recently.  She should be
able to point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

regards,
Bev Christian
905-334-2993