TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
Shabtay Shalev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 07:15:58 +0200
       Brian

   You do not have to go so far, If using pinless floating built-up
technique (riveting the inner layers without external prepregs) you will
easily create a situation where one prepreg will not align to other in 100%.
This also can cause to the glass fibers to not be 90º to each other in the
total book.

Shabtay
Eltek - Israel