TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
"Brooks,Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:35:16 -0800
Hi Michael,

Are there large plane areas that are not evenly distributed across the
board?
Is it possible that you are seeing warpage due to uneven CTE of the
materials when applying heat?

Bill Brooks
PCB Design Engineer
DATRON WORLD COMMUNICATIONS INC.
3030 Enterprise Court
Vista, CA 92083
Tel: (760)597-1500  Ext 3772  Fax: (760)597-1510
e-mail: [log in to unmask]