TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
Mark Charlton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Charlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:01:12 -0500
Mike,

The .PCB extension is used by several different CAD vendors.  PADS ascii CAD
extract should have the .ASC extension.  TANGO PCB is one that come to mind
that would have .PCB extension, as  would PROTEL, and CALAY CAD systems.

Mark Charlton
MSI of Central Florida, Inc.
345 East Drive
Melbourne, FL 32904