TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
Michael Khusid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:42:24 -0500
A similar question. I've received a board from a vendor in .pcb format, and
I know it was created in PADs.
I do not have PADs and I have access to Allegro, but I can't find a way to
import .pcb file even though Allegro supposedly has PADs import. When I try
to import PADs database, Allegro looks for "PADs .asc" file and refuses to
take .pcb file in.

Is there any way out for me?

Mike Khusid
Sitara Networks