TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
Mark Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:51:39 -0500
At my previous company, we used grounded PCB racks to hold/store boards in
conjunction with the totes.  They were fully adjustable to accommodate
almost any board size and even have ESD safe covers/curtains to keep the
little gems dust free.  They can be a bit pricey but given their
adjustability, how much capacity they can hold, and the convenience of the
racks being on casters for easy mobility, it's something to consider.  We
purchased ours through Metro Carts
(http://www.intermetro.com/commercial/index.cfm).  Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mark Gilbert, Product/Process Engineer
FOX Electronics
For Frequency Control Solutions. . . Fast:
1-888-GET2FOX, ext. 2289
Direct Phone# 1-941-690-2289
Fax: 941-693-1554

http://www.foxonline.com/