TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:11:18 +0100
Did you get help from the gurus? You ask about compressing 10 years
experienc into one month or so, gosh what a receiption capacity you must
have Hans. Or perception, as docs say. Djunowatt? I think you should gain a
two or three week cours at Universal..no Heinz, dont't mean
Hollywood..Universal that makes machines for all kind of producing..look at
this:

http://www.uic.com/gen/contactus.nsf/pages/gen_contactus_03.html

many of our people have joined their courses and have got plenty of good
learning.

Ingeamr