TECHNET Archives

November 2000

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:40:30 +0100
Gracias Steven,

any hand is appreciated. Will send a jpeg to you illustrating what Tekelec think is the optimal way of connecting that creep. Will let you know, brother. By the way you really have a thriller with those two, G&B, personally like Clinton better.
Thanks again
Ingemar