TECHNET Archives

October 2000

From:
刘常康 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
刘常康 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:14:12 +0800
Hi,

    One partly poor wetting component  after wave soldering, through-hole solder joint shows good wetting near top side PCB, but show bad wetting on the bottom side and through-hole is about 70% filled. some suggest good wetting is key to evaluate a SJ reliability. IPC suggest 75% filled is OK, which one I choose?

    Same situation happen to  paste in hole process, Which type SJ is ok? the key is the fill ratio or the good wetting?

     If half of through hole SJ is good wetting, half of which is bad, Is it ok?

     As I know, Universal had done much work on paste in hole process(called AART), who can tell me which project details about SJ inspection and quality criteria?

     Thank for your any suggest!

Best Regards

Liu Changkang

Huawei Technology Co.,Ltd.