TECHNET Archives

October 2000

From:
Ken Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:03:55 -0700
Michael,
There won't be many rework of BGA in general. If the caps are closer then
it's  not a difficult to remove and place it back. More important of
clearance of 125+ mils are good and valid for tall components due to
difficult rework. You shall be able to bring passives near to BGA then 150
mils. You can put caps on either top side or bottom side.

My 2 cents on the subject.

re,
ken patel