TECHNET Archives

October 2000

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:08:07 -0500
Hi Clive! Take a look at paragraph 6.4.3, page 59 in the IPC-HDBK-001
document- a good explanation of why "stacking" is frowned upon can be found
there. The two main reasons for not stacking are: 1) component damage; (2)
manufacturability. Good luck.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins

Clive ffitch <[log in to unmask]>@IPC.ORG> on 10/20/2000 04:58:35 AM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
      to [log in to unmask]

Sent by:  TechNet <[log in to unmask]>