TECHNET Archives

October 2000

From:
Darrel Therriault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:20:16 -0700
Lou,

Thanks for the info.  It seems consistent with what happened.   The
perplexing part is I found on the data sheet
a statement that allows use to 125c if you derate the cap, which seems fine
for the capacitance but not for
the material.  Go figure!!  I think I have a little more digging to do on
this one.

Thanks again for your response........DT