TECHNET Archives

October 2000

From:
Daniel Woon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:23:12 +0800
Hi Rick,

Try Pac Tech of Germany, they have semiautomatic and automatic solder ball
placement machine using laser reflow method.  You can follow the link to
visit their website http://www.pactech.de

I've included Mr. Thomas Oppert from the Sales & Marketing in this
mail.  Should you need more information, you may contact him.

Cheers 4 now,

At 10:59 AM 10/12/2000 -0700, Rick Thompson wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm looking for someone who can reball a small quantity of custom ceramic
>BGAs.  My normal reballer (Six Sigma) can't handle ceramics with less than
>1.27mm pitch which these are.  Any recommendations for other sources for
>this type of service would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>

>Rick Thompson
>Ventura Electronics Assembly
>2665A Park Center Dr.
>Simi Valley, CA 93065
>
>+1 (805) 584-9858 voice
>+1 (805) 584-1529 fax

>the BODY (NOT the subject field): SIGNOFF TECHNET
>Please visit IPC web site (http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm) for additional
>information, or contact Keach Sasamori at [log in to unmask] or 847-509-9700
>ext.5315
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Woon
Assistant Manager, PCBA Department
Comacraft Sdn Bhd (A Subsidiary of Dynavest Group-Asia)
2033, Jalan Bukit Minyak,
Kawasan Industri Ringan Asas Jaya,
14100 Bukit Mertajam,
Penang, Malaysia.