TECHNET Archives

October 2000

From:
"Taylor, Royce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:42:28 -0400
I would like to get opinions from folks on Mydata's Hydra system. I
currently have a Mydata TP11-Hydra that is about 3 years old and I'm on the
2nd Hydra head (it was upgraded) and am not a big fan of it. I am currently
in the market for a MY19 series machine and my sales rep (a good guy) is
pushing the Hydra head for the new machine. Please note, I am not buying the
Mydata for a "speed machine", I have chip shooters for that, but if it is
much improved it might be nice for especially with a larger machine.

does anyone have any good or bad experiences with a "newer" Hydra system
(one that you can change nozzle tips on) that you could share.

Feel free to email me at the address below.

Thanks

Royce Taylor
Sr. Process Engineer
Sanmina Corporation