TECHNET Archives

October 2000

From:
"Lam, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:36:10 -0700
Phil,

We use the same geometry for inductors, C's and R's. These 0402's are so
tiny, the height difference is so small. Although the inductors are a bit
longer, but still have no problem at all. The geometry we use is this:

Land size: 0.6mm x0.675mm
Space between pad: 0.3mm

          0.675      0.3      0.675

We do use different geometry's for larger ones though.

Hope this help.

Patrick Lam