LEADFREE Archives

October 2000

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Kay Nimmo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:58:44 +0100
Dear All,

Soldertec has an email group dedicated for the discussion of tin whiskering.
If anyone with experience of whisker testing or observation would like to
join the group then please contact me direct [log in to unmask]

thanks

Kay

+++++ Visit our lead-free.org website +++++
ITRI Ltd, Kingston Lane, Uxbridge, Middx, UK, UB8 3PJ
tel: +44 (0)1895 272406  fax: +44 (0)1895 251841