TECHNET Archives

August 2000

From:
Gary Camac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:23:11 -0500
Good Morning Everyone,

I have been using a print smd adhesive that I have been extremely satisfied with.  This
material is manufactured by Asahi Chemical Research Laboratory Co and, until recently, was
sold by Multicore.  With Multicore's recent purchase by Loctite, guess what I can't get
anymore.  Jeez, mumble... mumble..like I really need another..mumble..
project..mumble...mumble...damn buyouts..

I have been trying to contact the manufacturer to see if I can get this material from a
different representative, but have had no luck.  Does anyone know where I can contact this
company?

I will appreciate any assistance,

Gary Camac