DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Mary Deichmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:13:21 -0500
Mark,

I can't help you on the Gerber output, but I would strongly suggest you purchase
a gerber viewer to view your files before sending them to be fabricated. This
will help you avoid "considerable cost and loss of time in the factory."

Mary Deichmann
Design Engineer
Electronic Products Division
3M Austin Center
6801 RiverPlace Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78726-9000

Mark Walter <[log in to unmask]> on 2000/07/17 02:38:11 PM

Please respond to "DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>;
      Please respond to Mark Walter <[log in to unmask]>