TECHNET Archives

June 2000

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:21:54 -0500

Hi Dave! Is it possible to get a electronic photo which you could send out
directly to the TechNetees? Scaling could be partial reflow of the solder
but without seeing what you are seeing we will be guessing.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins

Dave Simmons <[log in to unmask]>@IPC.ORG> on 06/12/2000 03:28:45 PM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
      to Dave Simmons <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  TechNet <[log in to unmask]>