DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Cliff Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:13:50 -0500
Hey folks,
        I am trying to locate a few of the guys that worked for me, 5 or 6
years ago, at Tandem Computers in Austin, Texas. They don't owe me Money, or
nothing like that, I just am working with a fellow co-worker from back then
and we got into that "Hey, I wonder what ever happened to ....." thing. The
problem is that, having grown even more senile, I can't remember too many of
their names (most were contracting for me, from other parts of the country).
Al Gannon, is about the only full name that I can come-up with and I have
heard that he has moved from New York, to somewhere in New England. I
believe that he moved to go to work for US Robotics, but have been unable to
locate him there. If you know him, or if you worked with us back then,
please either forward or respond to this message.

Thanks, in advance.

Cliff Rose
Sr PCB Designer
General Bandwidth