DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"McGlaughlin, Jeffrey A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 08:36:25 -0400
Mathew --

This forum has been designated as the only one in which post for staffing
request are acceptable.

I have seen looking for post from time to time, but I might want to be sure
who else from my employer is subscribed to this list before posting one.

Best of luck if you do try this.

Jeffrey A. McGlaughlin, C.I.D.
Sr. PCB Designer
Battelle Memorial Institute