DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

June 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:16:36 EDT
7bit
From:
Vin Stabile <[log in to unmask]>
Mike,

My name is Vin Stabile. I am the Sales Manager at Custom Photo & Design in
Wallingford, CT. We are a full service PC board design center providing
design, fab, assembly and photo plotting services throughout the electronics
industry for over 20 years.

We can probably help you out with you photo plotting needs. Give us a call at
203-265-3690. Ask for Ray Long ( President/Owner ). He will be glad to
discuss the possibility of providing you with the services you need. I am on
the road alot so it would be better to call Ray. For reference, my number is
203-968-1403.

Thank you,

Vin STabile
Sales Manager