TECHNET Archives

May 2000

From:
Steve Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 08:07:27 -0600

We are about to embark on our first use of a conformal coating and I have been
ask to check out a few things.

The material we will be using is Konform

âUR. My first question is how does this material respond to a no-clean process. With this material should we do some crossections of the solder joints after the conformal coating has dried to check the solder joints from stress. Anyone with any ideas on this coating that wishes to contribute inf. it will be gladly accepted. Steve Collins