TECHNET Archives

February 2000

From:
"Ingemar Hernefjord (EMW)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:25:41 +0100
Yeerrrrk! So you drink water! We use a ethanol U/S cleaning machine instead.With a small tap on one side (has to be camouflaged a little). People seem to be more happy after as little as 1/10 of an ordinary drinking glass. Water did not have that positive impact, especially not DI.
Ingemar