DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

February 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Matthew Lamkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:35:26 -0000
Try this:
Bring up the task manager window using "control-alt-delete", select an
application or whatever and end its task.
The try and close the system down.

Do this with one application at a time, until you find the one that is
causing the problem, then you may have a better idea
where to search for the problem.

Also run regedit and do a backup of the entire registry.
Then you can run scanreg (or whatever its called) to repair the registry
if that may be the cause of the problem.