DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

January 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
"Eileen Ong [R&D]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:18:15 +0800
Hi, sorry for posting a question not related to design. Just wonder anybody
out there have ever encounter this problem.
I have just upgrade my IE 3.0 to IE 4.0. But every time when I close all
application and shut down, the system will just display
"waiting for windows to shut down" and hang there. I further upgrade IE 4 to
IE 5 but the problem still exist, this problem does not
happen when I'm using IE3. My system is Pentium 333 with 98M ram and I'm
running Pads software for pcb design.
Thanks in advance for advice given.

Best Regards,
EILEEN ONG (R&D Dept.)