DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

January 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

DesignerCouncil E-Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 00:48:01 -0600
If anyone knows someone with Hardware design experience in
Telecommunications ATM or (x)DSL applications please contact me.

I am with a Telecommunications search firm specializing in the area of
Telephony PSTN applications.

I am trying to locate and advise Telecommunications Professionals of a
search we have begun on behalf of a new company involved in the development
of leading edge multi-line voice gateway solutions across broadband
networks. Our client is located in Austin Texas, a desirable hill country
location in central Texas.

We are seeking experienced engineering and management personnel with
expertise in hardware telecommunications disciplines. Specific areas of
interest would be; Digital Loop Carrier, voice transmission and compression,
Network Management (TMN.OSI, CMIP, HP Openview, C++/CORBA/JAVA), DSP's,
Network interface circuitry (DS1/3, OC3), Call Control (ATM/GR303/TR8,
V5.x), ADSL, and other broadband applications.

This is a unique opportunity to join a new company at the initial stages of
growth. The principals are pioneers of the most sophisticated broadband
products to date with a proven track record of success. The company is
backed by an impressive list of investors. Excellent compensation package
including generous stock options.

I will be happy to provide more detailed information.

Sincerely,

David Crowley
Managing Director
DSR - Search and Recuitment