DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

January 2000

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Mark Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:47:53 -0500
There are design services out there that can scan the board.  They are not
always completely accurate  so I don't know how exact the board has to be
but it is possible to scan a circuit board in and recreate useful Gerber
data.  If you are trying to recreate an intelligent database from it that
may be another issue entirely.

Mark Ross
Project Engineer
Donnelly Electronics