TGASIA Archives

July 2008

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
Qualitek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Qualitek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:18:49 +0800
Hi Jackson,

Really appreciate your fast and brief input. I totally agree that there
should be
silver content to maintain the SAC characteristic as a whole.

Lately, what puzzle is the Nickel(SN100C) content which being understood
which may
contribute closer to SACX0807 compare to Tin/Cu.

Another plus point is Nickel content composition being claimed to be
substitude alloy to
be soldered with SAC alloy as an alternative. (esp. Paste is SAC305 but
Solder wire possible with
SN100C rather than even SACX due to its popularity of qualified to use as a
combination alloy with
SAC305)

So, in short what would be best explaination for SACX in comparison to
SN100C.

Thank you sir.

Rgds,
Balan