TGASIA Archives

October 2006

TGAsia@IPC.ORG

From:
"Duan, Shi Hao - Andy BSCE QA PEK" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Asia Committe Task Group Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Duan, Shi Hao - Andy BSCE QA PEK
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:03:38 +0800
 Hi Charlotte,
     Welcome to our new group and hope to cooperate with you well for translation issue.  My name is Andy.  I am from Siemens Cerberus Electronics company.

Best regards,

Duan Shi Hao (Andy)
Quality Department

Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Limited
2/F, RuiBao Building,
No.18,XinXi Road, ShangDi Information Industry Base,HaiDian District, Beijing, 100085 China

Tel : +86 10 62962255 Ext. 124
Fax : +86 10 62987387
Internet : http://www.sbt.siemens.com
Intranet : http://intranet.bsce.sbt.siemens.com.cn